Monday

An embellished tag for Maya Road


An-embellished-tag-by-Yvonne-Yam-for-Maya-Road

So I got hit by one of those 72 hour bugs and spent my weekend in bed partially sleeping and binge-watching designer fashion shows on YouTube. Any little attempt at exertion like making my bed, resulted in an avalanche of drippy nose and teary eyes so *insert dramatic music* of course, I didn't make my bed! *winks*


I did however, attempt to make something pretty, like this embellished tag for Maya Road. :)


I started off with two pieces of cardboard (from packaging) which I glued together to create a sturdy base for my tag.  


And then I just went in with my hot glue gun and embellishments.


P/s: Happy week ahead friends!


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

5 comments:

SD pooja said...

Hope you have recovered now !! It's a pretty tag Yvonne and made when are not well ,then it's more !!
BTW inspired by your fabric flowers I made some from fabric scraps,came out good ! Thanks for inspiring !!

Lisa said...

Oh gosh, I hope you are feeling much better, my friend. Your tag is absolutely stunning!! I love all of the details and the gorgeous flower!! That you made something so beautiful when you didn't feel well is amazing!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cindy deRosier said...

Gorgeous! Hope you're back to 100%.

Lynn said...

Hope you are feeling better now. Even when you are sick you still make pretty things...amazing!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Hope you are feeling better now! LOVING this!!! You know I love those deer and loving that PINK flower!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It