Monday

The one about the free lunch


The-one-about-the-free-lunch

My sister is the "deal" queen. She's always discovering new value-for-money or even free deals! Last month, we enjoyed a free lunch courtesy of Yummy Bank. :)


Okay, so the view from her office is way better than the lunch. But it's free! *LOL*


Trying out a subtle colour scheme for a change....It's so hard! I soooooo wanted to add bright colours. 


I tried to compensate with gold-painted chipboard and clear bling. Did it work? *winks* 


Playing along with Stuck?! Sketches.


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

10 comments:

~amy~ said...

Gorgeous! Love the color palette and Yay for a free lunch!

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! The colors are beautiful!! I love the layout and details!! Free lunch - yay!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lynn said...

Hahaha! I know what you mean when you say it's hard to stick to a single color group. I have tried unsuccessfully to make an all white wedding card. You did a great job with the color palette you chose. Lucky you to have a clever, thrifty sister....free lunch...woohooo!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeee this (even without bright colors! LOL!)!!! And LOVING free lunch!!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

I love this color scheme - good for you for trying something new. It totally works!

Audrey Pettit said...

Holy cow, this is gorgeous! I love the subtle color palette, and this design is absolutely stunning! LOVE the gold rings and love all those flowers! My new top fave of yours!

Laura Creates said...

Great take on the sketch and fabulous embellishing! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

seemownay said...

Loved your post! And your layout is fab! Thank you for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Anne said...

Amazing take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches.

kaybeetoo said...

Gorgeous layout! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It