Friday

Want to win for yourself a Chinese New Year Rin rubber stamp?



Chinese-New-Year-Rin

Hello friends! It's time for another Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps release. Isn't Chinese New Year Rin just adorable? She seems to be dressed in a traditional wedding dress though, complete with headgear! *LOL*


I coloured her with Copics, paper-pieced her dress and headgear and set her against a glittered blue sky...[hehe...trying to use up my glittered cardstock]. 

Want to win for yourself a Chinese New Year Rin rubber stamp? Just leave a comment this post and all the other SCRS designers' blogs [listed below] for your chance. You have until midnight EST and the lucky winner will be announced on the SCRS blog on Monday.

Danielle Lounds Denice Bartucci - December Guest Designer Joni Wilson Kim Yu Piali Biswas Shaela Odd Simonne Clay Sparkle Smith Stephanie Kraft Yvonne Yam

Supplies: American Crafts glittered cardstock, Basic Grey patterned papers, Copics, pearls.


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

23 comments:

Theepz said...

Wish You a very happy new year!
Sweet card!
I like the gal there:)

Tone-Lill said...

Ahhh, this is so sweet. Love that you use layers of paper on the stamped motif to make clothing, it looks fantastic.
:)

Erum Tasneem said...

what a perfect card and i love your blue base!

Lynnda said...

Ahhh Yvonne!! This card is so adorable .... Nice glittery blue !!! Perfect with the touch of red!! Have a great weekend my friend ... hugs xoxo

Sharon Fritchman said...

Me, me, me!!!!! I would love to win this set - my daughter Anne would absolutely love it!!!!!!! Your card is just fabulous, Yvonne!

Jessi Fogan said...

So much sparkle! LOVE it :) I'm always hoarding my sparkly paper ;)

sandi said...

This is just the sweetest card! Love it!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, Yvonne! Love her pieced dress and the sweet cherry blossom tree!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so super cute. I love the glittery background paper and the fabulous tree you used with her. This is so adorable.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the pearls on her hat!!

Lee-Anne said...

So beautiful! Love the girl. She is so pretty!

Annette Allen said...

so cute..love the added pearls and your coloring and paper piecing is awesome..great card.

Chitra Nair said...

Love the paper piecing..Your card is so gorgeous..

Cindy deRosier said...

Your card is beautiful! I love the pearls and the glittered cardstock! (BTW, don't enter me to win. I'd never have an occasion to use this.)

Mimi said...

beautiful card! love her dress and jewel headpiece! have a wonderful weekend! ;D

Keren Tamir said...

Oh what a sweet card !!! Love it. Perfect for the new year

Unknown said...

Your card is so cute. I adore that image. I find coloring with red copics so hard for some reason. Your coloring looks great.

Hugs~

Denice said...

Simple put....what a great card. Love the pp, cherry tree, and sweet, sweet Rin.
:Dxx

SemSee said...

What an awesome card - love the scene you've created! xx

ANUPAMA CHOUDARY said...

This card goes into my faves, Yvonne!

Audrey Pettit said...

You do amazing things with these Sparkle images, Yvonne! Love the fun scene here!

Ella Swan said...

Very sweet Yvonne! Happy New Year!!

Alice said...

she is so cute and love her festive outfit.awesome background, too. beautiful card, Yvonne!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It