Friday

Spooky October


Spooky October

Hi there! Are you having a Spooky October? I love all the Halloween-inspired creativity out there even though technically, I don't really celebrate Halloween...except for the "eating the treats" part...*LOL* Are you sending me treats??? ;)

This is the art journal page that I created for Some Odd Girl's latest colour challenge...which kind of screams Halloween...orange, green and purple! Layers and layers of paint and gesso on the background...the webs were created from Tim Holtz masks...coloured in with a black Sharpie! :) The Some Odd Girl digis were coloured with Copics. All the cute embellishments are from Gauche Alchemy's Mixed Media Color Kits!

Share/Bookmark
Pin It

17 comments:

Evelin said...

Yvonne! This is nice! :)

Lynnda said...

very artsy Yvonne... and too cute... love it... enjoy your weekends...xx

~amy~ said...

Ooohhh...fun stuff!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this Yvonne! I love love love love love all that PAINT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Sparkplug17 said...

So cute! I love your background!

RiNNE said...

Super duper cool!! That background is neat!!

Dora said...

So cute, great job!

Robin said...

This is so cool... love how you used 3 digis!!!

Jocelyn said...

Love this....how adorable and the colors are perfect!!!

Thanks for the love girlie....I am trying...really trying!!!

Have a great weekend!!!

Sherry Eckblad said...

such a fun card. love all the colors.

Spardha said...

WOW!... loved it!.. super fun paint! :D

Anonymous said...

Love this Yvonne! Loving those colors and the images! Beautiul work!

Casey Wright said...

THis is adorable! I just love the colors!

laterg8r said...

great colors, love the bow button, super cutie :D

Ujjwal said...

This is the spookiest I have seen!! Love it..The fabulous background, spider web, all the cute embellies...adorable!!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Great texture - that coloring really adds such depth!

Robin McK said...

Hi Yvonne!
I am so happy you put all those digis together! Love that fun paint background, and the spiderwebs are awesome!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It