Wednesday

See the world



See the world

Hello friends! Did you enjoy my guest blogger Sparkle's creations in my last post? Here's my take on her challenge to make something inspired by your dream vacation. I used the sketch from Card Patterns. There are definitely many places in the world I would love to see and experience. I think it would be pretty cool to travel the world solely by train. The only time I've travelled from one country to another by train was when I took the train from Paris to London...that was one fast train ride...:)

The image is Travelling Josh, the soon-to-be released stamp from Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps. Yes, this lovely lady sent me some to play with! :) I coloured him with Copics. Patterned paper is from Making Memories (inked the edges with distress inks), stickers are from Studio Calico and Adorn It.

Subscribe



Pin It

20 comments:

Karen B. said...

He makes me smile and I knew your card was created for Sparkle's challenge without reading about it! To me, a testament of a great card. Lovely coloring and I really like the little detail of how the exclamation point replaces the letter.

Jocelyn said...

LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE this....so cute and filled with the best colors!!!!

Wishing you a great one!!!! :-)

Laurel said...

OH my gosh, I love what you have done with Josh ADORABLE!

Lynnda said...

The card is too cute...lovely!!!.... Josh look too cute too... well done Yvonne..xx

Sherry Eckblad said...

Oh such a fun card! At least you got to take the train my only travel to a different country was from Minnesota to Canadian border and we were in Canoes. It was a long time ago during summer camp. lol

RiNNE said...

Gorgeous card, Yvonne! Love your coloring and that map is wonderful!

kavitha said...

absolutely gorgeous,love the image and the coloring

Anonymous said...

LOVE how you have been colouring lately! This one is awesome again Yvonne!

laterg8r said...

love the richness of the colors :D

Spardha said...

the card is rly cute!.. my thinking process is still on! :)

Juhi said...

wow, such a cute image, just perfect for the card, awesome awesome coloring (n I've heard u crib abt ur copic coloring skills!!)

Dora said...

This is so sweet, and great colors!

Kishley (Dolly Sapra) said...

Wow!!! This one's my favourite now.. Loved the bright colors on Travelling Josh & The background is superb.. Some Map or a stamp?

Keith said...

That is so cute. I really love it.

Cindy Lee said...

You did a great job on the coloring! The dude look so cool! And cute of course :)

Marjorie said...

Love the vibrant colors you used on him! Wonderful card!

Marjorie said...

Love the vibrant colors you used on him! Wonderful card!

dstandard said...

This is just adorable - love it girl!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love how you colored that stamp..beautiful how you use those copics!

Ujjwal said...

you colored him perfectly and he looks all ready to enjoy a long train ride :)
I am still to come up with a card for your challenge :|

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It