Friday

Dancer


Dancer

This week's challenge at Scrapping the Music is up! It's the song Tiny Dancer by Elton John. My layout features my friend Karen's daughter in a dance performance.
Patterned papers are from Webster's Pages.
Dancer closeup

Some subtle misting with a Tim Holtz mask and handstitching. Doiley and pearls. And some handmade felt flowers (tutorial found in this post). Leaves are from Prima. Letter stickers are from Adorn It.


P/s: If you have time this weekend, come play along with my guest Amy's challenge! :)

Subscribe
Pin It

14 comments:

Laurel said...

Gorgeous! love the flowers!

Kishley (Dolly Sapra) said...

Nice layout as always :) Loved the details.
However, i feel the girl's snap has got overshadowed by all the embellishments. The focus is just not on her!

Spardha said...

love the layout!!.. i love how you emphasised on the stitching using the mask!.. and the felt is just awesome!!! ;)

Sherry Eckblad said...

absolutely beautiful! I love the felt flowers.

Jocelyn said...

PERFECT!!!!!!!!!! I just adore this LO and those flowers....swoon...they are awesome!!!

laterg8r said...

totally love this, esp how you made it look like a stage with pearl curtains - awesome :D

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card!

Lynnda said...

Gorgeous Yvonne!!!as always....I love your flowers too....sounds like a good idea to take up Amy's challenge...thanks...xx

Dora said...

Gorgeous....Love the flower, the picture ...just beautiful!
have a nice weekend!

RiNNE said...

This is wonderful! Love the l.o. and that window!

Cindy Lee said...

OHH!!!...so gorgeous!!!

Heather said...

This is so pretty! Love the flowers!

Anonymous said...

oh la la............lovely layout.......so so pretty!

Smita said...

Wow!! Loved it... and yipppeee! I made 'em felt flowers ;-) I had only one color of felt though... but I've asked mom to start hunting around for brighter ones ;-)

Smita

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It