Wednesday

By the sea

By the sea

Ahhh...I wonder what it would be like to live by the sea..white sandy beach, clear blue waters and the salty air...[even though I'll probably be at the beach at dawn and dusk only! I want to be fair and freckle-free! ;)] This picture was taken along the Great Ocean Road Drive in Australia...and I created this layout with Webster's Pages patterned paper, a little orange mist (my current fave hue!:) and the cute embellishments from the Lady Marmelade Orange Mixed Media Color Kit! Flowers are from Prima, sea creature stickers and for the title, I used SEI stickers. (This post was in the Gauche Alchemy blog earlier this week.)


By the sea closeup 1

I love how vibrant the orange embellishments are! I used the orange fibers to "frame" to photo and embellished with some bling!

By the sea closeup 2

And so totally cute! Check out the stirrer and goggles! And I can't help it...had to add some stickers...in the form of the white cloud and the balloon...:) And some handstitching..

P/s: Thanks for all the lovely comments on my last post. A lot of you commented on how splendid my stamping was...but they were rub-ons! ;)

Subscribe
Pin It

18 comments:

debra@dustjacket said...

Oh that is a lovely drive along there.

I really like the orange mist, looks good over the writing too.
xxx

Kishley (Dolly Sapra) said...

That orange goggles are sooooo cute!! Loved the shiny alphas..

Lynnda said...

This is so gorgeous Yvonne!!...yeah me too love the orange mist... stands out... and yes... those embellishments really compliment...couldnt agree more.. your writing is pretty too...I'm itching to do one LO... he he ... you never fail to inspire me..cool...xx

Smita said...

This is soooo pretty! Love all the orange bits - the bling and the goggles are fab! :-)
What would it be like to live by the sea?? Well, I think it only looks rosy from the other side.. I wouldn't mind a view of the sea but I'd prefer to live by a salt-free river more so to protect my furniture from the saltiness in the air :-p [I've lived in such a place and trust me, it is gorgeous]

chris a said...

Just stunning - that orange is a fantastic foil to the brilliant blues in the photo!

Spardha said...

wow!!.. this pic is soo awesome!!.. worth the amazing layout!!.. m loving ur misting and an added touch of bling!! :D

Courtney Baker said...

Gorgeous girl! That orange is totally eye-catching!

Anonymous said...

Wow..loving your stitched framing,,,and those colors are fantastic...would love to live by the sea...but it's not blue over here ;(

Dora said...

Don't know what to say this is just too beautiful wow!

Cassie said...

I love this SO much!!!!
What an amazing layout!!!
=)

Anonymous said...

i love this one so much, this pic is making me more attracted towards beaches, i hv never seen one yet. i love the embellishments. :)

MirjamC said...

i have missed alot of your work, since i don't have visit your blog for almost 2 weeks! and what a wonderful work yvonne!!! love this sea lo, beautiful colors and wow the little goggles...so fun!!!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely layout!

laterg8r said...

i love the goggles :D

Anonymous said...

Oh Wow, this is so gorgeous, it was love at first sight! The stitched frame is great and I love the flower detail bottom right of the photo. Love it!

RiNNE said...

I saw this at the GA blog and I must say that I LOVE it! Wonderful details...I love how incorporated all of those charms and threads!

~amy~ said...

such a gorgeous, vibrant layout!!

Shalini said...

u r simply a genius Yvonne... this layout is rockin and so are those cute li'll goggles... love the way to take care of even the minutest details each time...

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It