Sunday

It is only with the heart




It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye.
Antonine de St. Exupery

Hello friends! Are you having a fabulous weekend so far? This week, the design team at Card Patterns got to work with sponsored digital images from Little Paper Shop...:) They are sponsoring this week's lucky winner with a $20 gift certificate! :)

I coloured my image with Copics...cut it out and adhered on 3D dots against an American Crafts patterned paper background....added some heart bling and some tulle for the skirt.


Pin It

12 comments:

Lynnda said...

nice and simple...love the cute couple and nice colors!...xxoo

Maggi said...

Love the tulle skirt! :D Hope you're having a great weekend!

adrienia said...

Nice very sweet :)

Dora said...

Ow my this is so sweet, very cute!

Spardha said...

i love it!!.. especially how u have decorated it!.. it luks soo fab!

Laurel said...

Oh so cute! Love her dress.

Anonymous said...

Awe... what a cute card! LOVE the dress! And I bought me "skin coloured copic markers" yesterday... they're awesome! (BUT expensive) I think I'm falling in love with copic markers! Eeeeekkkkk Need to win the lottery SOON! Have a great weekend too Yvonne!

Shalini said...

your detailings are a treat Yvonne... that tulle skirt rocks!!!... love the layout:)

laterg8r said...

super love the tulle skirt and the quote :D

~amy~ said...

sweet...love the smidge of tulle! Have a super week!

Cindy Lee said...

I'm all smile when I saw this card! So adorable!

Nikita Patni Malu said...

awe.. the little skirt is luking so gud with the tulle u've added... :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It