Tuesday

Cute!


Supplies: Patterned paper: KI Memories (b/w background), Sassafras (photo mat) & Cosmo Cricket (border strip), Title stickers: American Crafts, Others: Cardstock, cork paper, stickers, white pen.

This week's challenge at Scrapping Out Loud is to create a scene with your layout. The scene must include at least 2 pockets/slots for hidden photos or journaling. The DT really did a great job on this one...you must go check it out here. I can't wait to see what you have hidden! :) My layout, Cute! features my two ShiTzus when they were puppies...this was when they couldn't walk yet...they could only crawl on their bellies...weren't they cute? Okay, they're still cute today...:) Mine is an outdoor scene using my favourite animal stickers..love those little monkeys!

So, where are my hidden pockets/slots? Hazard a guess and I'll send someone a little RAK which includes those monkey stickers and some other goodies!

Happy Tuesday! :) See you tomorrow for the reveal and winner!

Pin It

10 comments:

Jess said...

such an adorable pg. Yvonne! seriously cute puppies!

Handcrafted mum said...

Hmm.. the slots should be at the "remember" part and behind the photo mat.
P/S: I love this page!

laterg8r said...

the remember pulls out and one of the monkey tails??? LOL :D

great LO, love all the little animals on this :D

Anonymous said...

Cute stuff!

~amy~ said...

check out those sweet puppies!! Super cute layout!!

permanentcloud said...

behind the puppy picture background and remember! :)

i love those little monkeys! and those puppehs are PRECIOUS!

Maggi said...

Oh my goodness, this is adorable!!! I'm going to say that one is on the "Remember" card and the other is under the corner of black that's folded down? That second one really has me stumped! lol

Juhi said...

adorable layout, the puppies are so cute!! My guess for the hidden pockets is, the remember and the puppy picture background...

debra@dustjacket said...

Ooo love your dogs, they are adorable.
xxx

Denise said...

OMYGosh!!! The cutest puppies ever!!!! Love you layout!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It