Sunday

Yes

pSupplies: Patterned paper: American Crafts & Paper Salon, Cardstock: Bazzill, Chipboard: Heidi Swapp, Stickers: Doodlebug, Others: Ribbon, white pen, cork paper, stickles.

I've always wanted to design and make really cool and functional furniture. I love hidden spaces and drawers. This "kai" table by Japanese designer Hirakoso is really something I could envision doing. Look at all the hidden spaces to store stuff! I could totally store all my scrap stuff! :) Yes. This is what I want to do - design really cool and functional furniture. What's your dream job?

This layout was inspired by the prompts at One Little Word and Category Stories. Pin It

3 comments:

Susan Longman said...

Just popping on your blog to check out your other work :)

Love the furniture layout

Lynn said...

This is awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

what an awesome layout!! love it, so fun! Thanks for playing along with us at CS!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It