Thursday

Scrapping across the universe - I wanna hold your hand


This is my first time participating in Scrapping Across the Universe. The prompt for the challenge is "I wanna hold your hand".

I look forward to Saturdays because that's when my nephews come by to visit. Imagine my shock when I saw the younger one with 4 bandages on his legs...apparently, he was bitten by mosquitoes at childcare and did not react well to the bites...poor thing...He did use his cute face to milk sympathy from me...I had to kiss each wound to make him feel all better...


I sanded the edges of the photo and adhered to a piece of patterned paper (7G scrap!). The paper was torn on one edge and distressed on the other 3 edges. Journaling was written on masking tape. The background paper was also distressed with an edge distressor (not apparent because edges were cut off when I scanned the LO). Love this Teresa Collins paper...doesn't require much work.:)



Supplies

Patterned paper: Teresa Collins, 7G
Chipboard tags: K &Co
Chipboard letters: Heidi Swapp
Stickers: Toga, Tim Holtz
Brads: Basic Grey
Others: Sakura Micron pen 08, Heidi Swapp distressor, sandpaper Pin It

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww poor baby!!!! I just wanna hug him!!!! This is sooooooooooooooooooo BEAUTIFUL and TOUCHING!!!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEE the title work and the papers U used!!! Thanks soooooooooooooooo MUCH for playing along with us at SATU! :):):):):):):):):):):)

gudrun said...

Oh, poor little guy.
Your LO is so beautiful. :)

Anonymous said...

this is amazing. I love it.

thanks for playing along.. come play again,. New prompt is up today!

Deana said...

ADORABLE! Great photo & ♥ the LO! Thanks for playing along with us! :-)

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It