Sunday

Say What You Need To Say - Scrapping the Music challenge


This is my take on Scrapping the Music challenge - Say what you need to say. My nephew Ocean really enjoyed his daddy's chocolate birthday cake. Check out his face! :)

Here's the condensed version ...



I whipped this layout out in 30 minutes because I didn't want to miss out on participating this week and I'm really pressed for time. And I do have cute pictures...:) I just tore the brown cardstock for some interest, sanded the edges of the photos and stamped part of the title with foam stamps and paint.




Supplies

Paper: Bazzill, Teresa Collins, Making Memories
Stamps: Making memories
Stickers: Toga
Pen: Sakura Micron 08 Pin It

5 comments:

Julie said...

Wow those photos are just gorgeous. Love your layout. Thanks for playing along with us at STM.

Scrapping The Music said...

What a cutie! Love the "flow" of photos! Great job! Thanks for playing along with us!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is TOTALLY ADORABLE!!!! LOVEEEEEEEEE those photos....and LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your handwriting!!!! This is WOW!!! Thanks sooooooooooooooooooooo MUCH for playing with us! :):)::):):):):):):):):):)

Donna said...

Very cute layout (and such a cute boy!). Thanks for playing along!

Kristii said...

Soooo cute!! I love it!! Thanks for joining in the fun at STM!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It