Friday

#115 Friday Fill-Ins

This is this week's list on Friday Fill-Ins.

I think it's pretty fun...that's why I'm trying this out for the first time...


1. When I look to the left, I see_my inspiration board____.

2. __My living room___ is the room that has the best view in my home.

3. Let it work _its magic____.

4. _Blog surfing is quality reading____ done dirt cheap!

5. __Consideration for others___ is a responsibility that all qualified citizens must share.

6. If you have any _opinions____ feel free _to share____.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _making some cards for people who have lost their homes and loved ones in the bush fires in Australia____, tomorrow my plans include __catching up with an old friend___ and Sunday, I want to _make some gifts for my friends and leave some love on the blogs I visit____! Pin It

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay, I have to ask it: What is an inspiration board? I don't think I know what you mean...

My Friday Fill-in is here, btw.

Anonymous said...

well... sometimes blog reading is quality, but it is always done dirt cheap ;-)

Making cards sounds very nice, how did you get hooked up with that?

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It