Monday

One fine Saturday....


One-fine-Saturday

I love watching the nephews and niece interact with each other. They exclaim openly how much they "hate each other" but really stand together when it comes to exasperating their fave aunt. *winks*


Case in point: Photo #1. We were early in sending the niece for ballet class so we had to hang around the nearby sports store. Of course, they were loud and ran around the store. They only behaved when I said I didn't bring my wallet and if they broke anything, they had to work a very long time there to pay off their debt. *LOL*


This fine Saturday was also the day when the Gangster Gang refused to pose for photos. *A bad day for auntrazzi...*


Still working through my scrap pile...:)
Playing along with Stuck?! Sketches


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

11 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! LOVING those photos and the colors!!! And loving the bribe of behave or you'll have to work for anything broken! GENIUS!!! LOL!!!!!

dstandard said...

Totally loving this! Cute photos and such great bold papers and embellishments!

Lisa said...

Haha, you make me laugh, my friend!! I love your bribing techniques, auntrazzi ;) What an amazing layout!! I love the pictures and all of the fabulous details!! Gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Laura Creates said...

So pretty, love your use of ribbon bits and three photos! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Cindy deRosier said...

I like that you don't just scrap posed photos - these are authentic and capture your day really well.

Mitralee said...

Totally dig that white pen and I have always been a big fan of those velvet maya road blooms...it's nice to see unity in pestering an aunt!

Lizzy Hill said...

Love it! Trying to get one over on Aunty....they should know better!!! And that photo of your little niece holding big bro's hand....waaaay cute! My fave embellie is the little camera with the button. LOVE it!!!

PaperCutsForU said...

So much awesomeness!!! I must say that your profile caught my eye too. "The one who makes the stuff here." Brilliant!!!!!! Love how you just got to the point. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

Audrey Pettit said...

This is awesome, Yvonne!!!! I absolutely LOVE how you pieced the background papers! Such a cool combo, and a really fun take on a traditional block design. And of course beautifully embellished! I could stare at the details all day!

Nicole Doiron said...

Very beautiful! Thank you for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Mandy Melville said...

Fabulous layout!! I love this colour combo!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It