Monday

The decorated paper bag...


The-decorated-paper-bag

When I don't feel like getting messy with paints and mediums, I like to give my hot glue gun a workout! *LOL*


Like on this brown paper bag I got the other day...


A little distressing on a scrap sheet of patterned paper.... the base for my decorative cluster.


I generally like to stick to a limited colour palette and play with textures to create interest.


A mix of hard and soft textures work well.


An addition to my mum's drawer of gift wraps! :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

10 comments:

~amy~ said...

Looks awesome!

SD pooja said...

looks beautiful ..loved the colors you choose !

Erum Tasneem said...

so beautiful!

Lizzyc said...

This is so pretty, love the flowers and the lace...

Audrey Pettit said...

Absolutely LOVE this gorgeous bag, Yvonne! And love that you find a way to recycle just about everything! Your floral cluster is gorgeous, and I LOVE those trims! Your mom is so lucky to have all your pretties at her disposal!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous! LOVING the lace and flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suman Pandit said...

so beautiful !!

Lisa said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! You decorated it so beautifully!! I love the pretty lace and the flowers!! Amazing my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cindy deRosier said...

It's really pretty!

Mitralee said...

Really dig this bag! Those colors you used are awesome! And of course that lace..you are a good lacer...(as in one who uses lace) ;-)

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It