Thursday

X'mas is coming!

Xmas is coming!

Oh yes! X'mas is coming! :) I just got my nephews some presents yesterday and am pretty excited to watch them open their presents. Ah...to be a kid again! :) How about you? Are you ready for X'mas?

Here's a X'mas card I made for the Get Sketchy challenge which is to use your favourite colour. My favourite colour is blue but I love to use red in my projects - the colour just pops! Graphic 45 papers..ribbon, stickles in rock candy and gold, ink, glossy accents and an ornate button. By the way, Get Sketchy having an awesome Basic Grey giveaway on their blog...go check it out here.


Pin It

8 comments:

debra@dustjacket said...

Yes I'm happy to say I'm all organized.

Sending you warm Aussie wishes for a beautiful Christmas,
xxx DJ

~amy~ said...

I JUST finished wrapping the kids presents:) I'm totally ready!

Fantabulous card Yvonne...Love Graphic 45!

Dora said...

It is gorgeous I;m in love with thisone!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card...really beautiful!
All ready for Christmas..ready to enjoy ;)
I wanna wish you a wonderful Christmas Yvonne,together with your loved ones!Have a wonderful time and enjoy!!!

Laurel said...

LOVE this! Love that bow!

Spardha said...

Soooooooooo pretty!.. soo much in love witn the ribbon!.. Happy Christmas! :D

laterg8r said...

this is FANTASTIC - love the little postmark on the bottom and the mitts :D

merry christmas to you :D

laterg8r said...

ps - went to get sketchy and told them ya sent me :D

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It