Tuesday

A December memory

A December memory

This week's challenge at Scrapping Out Loud is to scrap about a December holiday memory. I found this old family photo...I must have been 3 or so...My brother and I were very into reading books...check out the stack of books on the table...and look at my hair...(oh well, my mum cut my hair all the way till I could afford to pay for my own haircut *LOL*).

Love these retro papers from Prima...lots of fussy cutting and handstitching...a little red stickles.

Pin It

9 comments:

Maggi said...

This is so fun, I really like the way you placed the journaling!

laterg8r said...

love the fussy cutting and the red stickles :D

don't ya just love mom haircuts LOL :D i got em too :D

Keith said...

I always loved reading from the time I first could. I still love books.

jacque4u2c said...

This is great! What a neat layout!!! You did a great job capturing the memory.

Denise said...

Your layout is amazing!!! Love all the fussy cutting...the sparkle and the pic is totally adorable...love your hair too~~~ Have a great day!!!

MirjamC said...

what a great page!!!love the flowers and the journaling and what a cute pic...love old pictures!!!

Wati Basri said...

look at those cutting!! WOW>>> and the stitching too..u did fab babe!

~amy~ said...

Good Grief Girl...you ARE the princess of fussy cutting...magnificent...you are such a cutie pie:)

Anonymous said...

Love this one Yvonne!
Beautiful cutting and hand stitching!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It