Tuesday

Mexican

Supplies: Patterned paper: Luxe Design, October Afternoon & Cosmo Cricket, Stamp: Making Memories, Others: Felt, thread, corner rounder, ink.

Having won the challenge over at Ad This with my Imagine & Believe layout, I was invited to guest-design this week and this is my Mexican layout based on this ad...

The twist is all about the title. Using a combo of fonts, stamps and embellishments, let the title tell your story. Pretty cool challenge huh? Come join in the fun over here.

This photo was taken in a Mexican Restaurant in San Jose, California...if you check out the photo, you can see that I started eating before I realized I hadn't taken a photo...lol...oh well, the food was yummy...or was it the margaritas? :) Pin It

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

whatta fun layout Yvonne...cracks me up that you ate before taking the pic :)

Maggi said...

I love a good margarita! Your layout is perfect for that picture, both are so colorful, it's perfect for a Mexican dish!

Dora said...

So creative of you! And i like the food - looks so delicious!

Jess said...

totally fun layout...love the papers and that food looks yummy!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Really great layout Yvonne!Love the title and all the blocks of PP!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It