Thursday

B'coz of you

Supplies: Patterned paper: Cosmo Cricket, Cardstock: Bazzill, Chipboard flower: Fancy Pants, Chipboard letters: Heidi Swapp, Stickers: Doodlebug Designs, Distress Inks: Scattered Straw & Tea Dye, Others: Ribbon, glossy accents, white pen, brown pen, felt flowers.

My first 2 page layout this year! This was inspired by this week's song at Scrapping the Music - Because of you. There are 13 photos on this layout. I was trying to get my nephew O, to smile at the camera but failed miserably...lol...He just refused to look my way...check out his expressions in the pictures...
Pin It

11 comments:

iza said...

this is gorgeous.love the color combo n the colection of pictures.

Unknown said...

WOW- this is awesome!! Love how you used so many photos!!

Julie said...

Wow what a great double. Thanks for playing along with us at STM.

Liz Weber said...

Fantastic double layout Yvonne - those photos are adorable and I love the story they tell! Love Love that pp you used !

milkcan said...

Love all the bright colors! Awesome!

Scrapping The Music said...

What a BEAUTIFUL page! I love how you put all those pictures on there and the colors and the title, and just everything! Thanks for playing along this week!!!

mandysea said...

That is the most gorgeous patterned paper! You have scrapped all you photos beautifully!! Goregous work!
Thanks for playing along with us at STM.

Donna said...

Beautiful-- so colorful!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GREAT!!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE all the photos and the colors! :):):):):) Thanks sooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with us! :):):):)):):):):)

Kristii said...

I love all the photos!!! Absolutely awesome!!

~amy~ said...

Love this...I'm a huge fan of the Early Bird Line...such a sweet layout!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It